This year we decided to start the tradition that Andy's family did when they were little and make our gifts. It was a bit of work but was so worth it! The kids really enjoyed it and were so excited on both ends. It was fun to watch Andy, he was especially excited about the truck and trailer. I think he has as much fun playing with it as Mason does.

Tanner had Whitley(he handed her the box:) I "made" her an italian charm bracelet, I figure I can cheat cause "I'm the Mom...that's why!" :)
I didn't get any pictures of Mason working on the chair for Tanner but he had fun making it and wanted it to be yellow like a school bus.
9 comments:
That's a cool Christmas tradition! My grandpa loves to tell us about his handmade toys.
What a fun tradition. Those toys will always be special because of it.
Chip always had a nack for that.... I remember the rifles he made Andy and Aaron and they were quite a bit more crafted than the one my dad made me... This is a fantastic tradition. I like Andy's red hat also.... You have such a great family!
I think we will have to start that next year! I loved it as a kid!!
Thanks for the idea! Looks like it was so fun and special!
What a neat idea...and what neat gifts you gave. I hopw you had a Merry Christmas. Have fun onyour cruise next month. I wish I was going!
SUpe cut they turned out great! Now I need to see Whitleys bracelet especially after that expression on her face
What a great tradition! How fun and creative.
That looks like a fantastic Christmas. I'm suddenly feeling very materialistic. What does "Preslov" mean, anyway?
Post a Comment