1.08.2008

Just his size...


Tanner loves his new chair! He has figured out that it is for more than just sitting or looking out the window at the cars. Chairs help him reach to higher heights. The light bulb has come on and now he carries it everywhere! He discovered that he can reach whatever is on edge of the counter, hence many spills. He can use it to climb onto the bench which then allows him to climb up on the table. He can open the sliding glass door...Yikes, good thing we have a gate! Tanner loves to turn the lights on and off, on and off,on and off ,ya get my drift?! My little 16 month old is getting to big for his own britches,at least he is when he has "the chair." It really is fun to watch him discover new things even though sometimes it can be a little over his head! :)

11 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

So cute!! I bet your life just got a lot more interesting!!!

Dawn said...

wow, I remember that phase with Ryan. But he didn't stop at the table top, he stood up, grabbed onto the chandelier and went for a little swing. he saw no harm in it, but I caught him twice. I however didn't go for the camera in those instances, I wanted to catch him before he cracked his head open!

Lydia said...

He'll keep you busier now. He is so cute!!!! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. Have fun on you cruise!!!! I'll be thnking of you all!!!! Love You!

Mindful Mothering said...

We are doing the same thing at our house right now! It is really fun to watch the little wheels turning in their heads when they spot something new to do! I love that he carries the chair around with him :-)

Heather said...

What a cutie! I have a little busy bee at my house as well.:) They definitely keep ya on your toes!

Josh n' Meagan said...

Too fun. This is my favorite age. Even though I'm getting lots of tantrums! I love seeing them explore and be so proud when they do something new!

Cami said...

Oh the joys of a climber!! I have on of those. The blog looks so cute. I love it!

*Katie May* said...

ha ha super cute!

Aleia said...

too cute!

Shannon said...

What a cutie. I know exactly what you mean. Landen loves to turn the lights on and off also and is into everything that he can't have.

Lani said...

Amazing little creatures and how fast they advance in skill and curiosity. We have about 6 pairs of those exact same pajamas age 12 months to 6 years! He's already 16 months? Wow! Talmage will be two in less than 3 weeks and the new one will be here this Friday!!!