1.11.2008

Snow Snow Snow...






Well the other day we were dumped on! It snowed 8 inches and then he next day it snowed another 2. That is when I think snow is fun, when there is enough to play in! For me it brings back memories of Alaska when I was a kid making snow forts, we actually had enough to even make tunnels through the snow. Alaska was so fun!

We had a great time digging out our snow fort and painting it with food coloring. It looked like a snow cone when we were done with it. We had lots of fun!

Andy and I are off to the Caribbean tommorow with my parents and siblings. We will hit Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Cozumel. I am excited to get a little sun and to spend time with Andy and my family. The last trip Andy and I went on was 4 years ago so I am so excited for a little one on one! :)

8 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

oh Ayden would have been in heaven. Have a great time on your cruise!! I would love a bit of sunshine too!!

Dawn said...

wow, from snow to sand! Have a great time and bring back some great pics of you guys trying to get tans!

Mindful Mothering said...

How fun, my kids are begging to go play in the snow! Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is alot of snow. I miss the beauty of the snow and playing in it....but I don't miss the cold and driving in it! Have fun on your cruise!

Heather said...

Love the food coloring idea, we'll have to try it! Have fun on your cruise!:)

Aleia said...

What a cool snow fort!

Mandy said...

Hi Sariah, i love your page it is so cute. I'm so new at it so I am obsessed with it right now, so fun!

Lani said...

THAT'S NOT FAIR! We didn't get any snow.