So...I get a call from Porter's teacher the other day concerned with the content of his last few writing papers. She says, he has been writing about swimming nude. Worse they had to write a persuasive paper and you can imagine how that sounded! I said,"O.K....let me tell you where this is coming from." I then went on to tell her how his Dad tells them stories at night and a couple weeks before the stories had been about just that...Skinny Dippin'. He told the story of when Uncle Clifford, Grandpa Chip and the other brothers went swimmin' in the nude when they were Porter and Preston's age. After playing in the water for awhile the Indians(they literally played cowboy's and Indians in the Olden days ;) came and stole all their clothes. Uncle Clifford was the lucky one chosen to go retrieve their clothes. All the way the Indians popped him with their Beenie Flippers! I can just imagine(sorry Uncle Clifford) the poor little guy running along as fast as he could trying to dodge their rocks the whole way! HAHAHAHA!
Now you can see why Porter wants to go so bad...it's in his genes!!!
13 comments:
ha ha ha
HAHAHA! Dude, I always love these little reminders of my dad's childhood. I can remember being terrified whenever I wrecked or broke something that my parents would mutilate me. But my dad was always super chill, and the more I find out about his past, the more I realize why. I've got nothing on him. Nudist heathens.
oh to be a kid in the old days!!! If we did that today we would get in trouble for indecent exposure!!
Hi Sariah,
Fun times and cute story! Looks like your cute family is doing great :-)
Sarah
That's hilarious. I'm with Colt, no more feeling guilty for past transgressions from the teenage years. How do you think he lives with the guilt of years and years of hell raising and terrorizing that went on?
That is so cute. And, I love the picture of your daughter doing the dishes. That's how I feel!
That is so funny. I can tell you one thing, you never know what your child will repeat at school. working at a school I can hear some pretty amazing stories!
Cute story. With most kids these days I can see how they would be worried! Little do they know that we teach our kids a little better than most! Thanx for posting on my page, as you can see between the house and race car we are BUSY! love ya
To funny!Let's just hope that he gets that under control before the dating years, right? LOL!
that's awesome! makes me worry about what Faith might write about...Ronnie has told her all kinds of CRAZY stories:)
that is too funny.
Too funny.
If my dad only knew! That's really funny! Poor teacher, she doesn't know what it means to have a "Finch boy" in her classroom!
Post a Comment