5.16.2008

Mr. Mason

I had to post Mason's funny moments this week. Here goes:

The other night Mason and Porter got sent to bed early. Andy said Mason came out crying and says," Dad I need to brush my teeth. Andy said no just go to bed. Mason sobs,"The sugar guys are going to come eat all my teeth an then in the morning I won't be able to talk!!" Andy couldn't help himself...he got to brush his teeth.

Next:

This morning Andy found Mason outside playing tug of war over the fence with the little neighbor boys. They happen to be using my...BRA!!!

One more:

He must of been on one this morning because he had another funny one...He said ya know Whitley has some great shoes I just can't wear them. I can't tie them. They are too hard to tie, she ties them in spanish. :)

9 comments:

Heather said...

I love the BRA story the best! Too funny!:)

*Katie May* said...

those are all great!

Meagan Rogers said...

Wow those are hilarious. I'm with heather on the BRA one. My favorite.

Lani said...

That fence must have been made of sheep wire and not a chain link for the tug of war to be any fun....I wouldn't know for sure but just kind of visualizing... you know... I better go now...

Connie said...

So did he get the bra off the clothes line? Hmm

Heitmann Family said...

Mason, you make me laugh!!!

Aleia said...

The bra story is my favorite too! hehe

Lydia said...

OK, those were funny! Memories!

Seth & Erin Finch said...

Your kids are comedians!! Whatever it takes, I guess....