5.11.2008

Jack and the Beanstalk





Whitley performed in her first play Jack and the Beanstalk! She had lots of fun playing a farmer. It is fun to watch her get involved in various school activities. I need to get some pictures of her playing in the Marimba group, Island music. Always fun to watch her grow.


6 comments:

*Katie May* said...

How fun! I can't wait till my kids can do more stuff like that!

Colton said...

Ah, Missoula...its a two hour long sleep aid.

Heitmann Family said...

Ayden loved going to see his schools play this year. He can participate next year, which might be fun. Whitley looks like she is having fun. I need to call you and talk to you about next week.

Lydia said...

I love watching the kids in plays. We have an awesome music teacher where I work. The kids have a play every year and she knows how to really make them shine. They get speaking a singing parts and they grow so much over the years they are there.

Mindful Mothering said...

Cute Whitley :-)

Meagan Rogers said...

Looks so fun. I'm sure Whitley does great in drama!