7.05.2009

Kapri...

This is Dana and Eric the couple that I had mentioned in an earlier post. Little Kapri's heart was not able to handle the stress that was placed upon it and she passed away the following day. It was heartbreaking to watch them go through such a devastating loss. They will be starting a foundation in memory of Kapri to help other children in poor countries that do not have the funds to have these life saving surgeries. They are a wonderful family that I will always remember and are continually in my thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm so sorry about their baby. How heart breaking. Are they members? We are so lucky to have the gospel and to know where these special spirits are and to really know what Special little ones they really are!

Colton said...

Oh that is so sad. Really reminds us how blessed we are! Poor guys...but think what that sweet little girl isn't going to have to struggle through now! They'll see her soon enough!

Dawn said...

So sad, it just breaks my heart to hear that. It's so hard to go with Heavenly Father's will, when it's not yours. I can't imagine. I've been looking for a middle name that starts with a 'K'. I think Kapri will go on the short list.