5.13.2012

Spring Band Concert


 Whitley played a couple solos in the Spring concert. I know it is not easy for her and I admire her for it.  She has grown so much lately!   

She also participated in Jazz band this year.  It is such an entertaining, talented group of kids!


Whitley was in a Youth Symphony Ensemble with the stake. She played her trumpet and sang. The arrangments were beautiful and brought the spirit as many of the youth shared their testimonies of different aspects of the gospel throughout.


This is her and her friend Emma.

2 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Whitley is awesome! So cool she does so many fun things and band rocks!! Lol and gees louise that first picture of her concert band the kid sitting directly in front of her looked exactly like Steven at first that I thought maybe he was playing a trick on us lol

Meagan said...

Whitley is looking so grown up!