Mr. T is getting so big! He is doing great in pre-school and will start all day Kindergarten next year. I have mixed feelings about sending him all day but that is the new schedule next year. I just wish they would run it like they used to with 3 full days 1 1/2 and 1 day off. Times...they are a changin.
....I gave Tanner this box to put his "special" things in. Next thing I know he has filled it with dirt, rocks, leaves and ......WORMS! It was so cute! He planned on keeping it on his dresser like the other kids do with their special boxes. I had to explain that worms don't live inside. Boys!!! So funny!
Here he is playing dress up. I enjoyed watching him and Conner play together running around the house in their own little world. I need to enjoy the moments more. Soak it in and enjoy them while they are little.



1 comment:
This age is fun!
Post a Comment