 |
| This was a quick trip to Az. when I flew my Dad home from Colorado. My Dad had a fall and ended up with a head/ brain injury. I am so glad he made it through and is doing so well! It was a true miracle! I enjoyed spending time with him and my Mom while he was recovering in the hospital. It was hard to watch him in so much pain. My Mom was amazing and so strong through it all! I had wanted to go to Az. to spend some time with my cousin Heather before the accident so I just stayed a few extra days. We had massages, pedicures and makeovers. We also stayed in a Hotel and then went antique shopping the next day. I had such a great time. Love you Heather! |
This is me with a couple of my good friends Lara and Brenda at Time out for Women...and Girls!
 |
| I enjoyed learning and having girl time with them and Miss Whit! They had some awesome speakers and singers. We were able to visit with Brad Wilcox on our way to the car. What a good man with an amazing spirit. He has a way of connecting with people and is so sincere. |
Here is Whitley with her friends Alexis, Cassie and Katelyn....great girls!
1 comment:
That's a very pretty picture of you and Heather! Glad you were there for Dad a d Mom!
Post a Comment