


Mason turned three today! I found a cute idea on the internet for a doggie party. We had 8 little 3 year olds running around along with my 5, and a few sibling and Moms. Wow it was fast and furious! They had alot of fun. I made little collars, dog ears, and we painted noses and whiskers on them. We played a pass the bone game. Lunch was dog bone p.b. and j's. They had this cute cake idea too. I sent them home with a ball and frisbee to play fetch, and a little bag of "doggie food". I just bought Reeses puffs cereal and put it in a clear bag decorated with dog stickers. It looked just like dog food! Hopefully they wont try to eat real dog food now! Hee! Hee! Anyway Mason had "doggone" good time, and so did I! Chow.
7 comments:
Looks like fun! Very cute!
Happy Birthday Mason! Looks like a cute and fun party.
You and Katie are so creative! I love the theme and ideas! Happy Birthday Mason!
Way cute idea- Happy Birthday Mason!! Hope to see you guys soon.
Great idea! Happy B Day Mason!Aleia
He looks so big! It seems like forever since we saw you guys. I can't wait to come up there this summer!
What a cute idea. Looks like all of you had doggone good ole time.
Post a Comment