So... we plowed a spot for our garden the other day. Before we planted though, the kids had to get in on the mud! They thought it would be fun to make mud pies and throw them at each other! Don't ya know!Looks like Porter had fun eh?!
...of course they had to sit on the pies first!
This is a deja vu for Mason. I don't know if those of you that were at the Longhurst reunion 2 years ago remember the draw that Mason had to the mud puddles? Well, it's still there!The hosing off at the end wasn't too bad either!
4 comments:
Oh to be a kid again. I would love to be able to roll around in the mud and make mud pies, but I have to be a respectable adult. Darn!! Looks like lots of fun!
Oh I remember very well Mason playing in the mud. It was so funny! Looks like they had lots of fun. One of my old singles ward has a yearly activity to go mud wrestling. It was a blast!
Looks like messy fun!:)
Memories for your children. Keep taking the pictures and having fun!
Post a Comment