4.30.2007

Me A to Z

Me A to Z

A - Age: 29 and 3/4 AAHH!!
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: un-cluttering
D - Dessert you love: anything chocolatey,caramely,and nutty!
E - Essential start your day item: Prayer and smiley hugs!
F - Favorite actor(s): Harrison Ford, Skeet Ulrich, Sandra Bullock
G - Gold or Silver: Go for the gold... but am happy with a silver
H - Height: 5'6
I - Instruments you play: Piano (level 1)-Whitley has passes me up
J - Job title: Momma
K - Kid(s): Whitley-9and 3/4, Porter-8 in July, Preston-6 in June, Mason-3, and last but not least Tanner-8mo... Oh ya, and I consider Weezer one too. If I have to use his middle name than he is one of them :)
L - Living arrangements: 3 bedroom -split level, comfy for now!
M- Favorite month: The wonderful feeling of December.
N - Nicknames: Sariah Mcfliah, Smiley, psoriasis(yuck),Sweets
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: None, thank goodness! I would have to say though... I kinda like the hospital. Someone is taking care of me,(maybe I need a break eh?) and they have the best grape juice with crushed ice!:)
P - Phobia: Bears, sharks, and Mountain lions(anything that can eat me alive!)
Q - Quote(s): "No one remembers the days, they only remember the moments"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Five
T - Tattoo(s): 0
U - Unique talent: I can dance like nobody(my moves are so wacky, no one can duplicate them :)
V - Vegetable you hate: squishy peas(can ya tell Katie and I are from the same family?)
W - Worst habit: Andy would say putting myself down
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: My nose
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Pot Pie
Z - Zodiac Sign:Leo

1 comment:

*Katie May* said...

Ha HA I agree on your unique talent!! LOL