


We had some fun today taking pictures. My good friend Kerry took some of our family earlier in the day and then we came home and played around taking pictures of Conner. We will be leaving for California in about 2 1/2 weeks and wanted to get them done. I am starting to feel the weight settling in and am trying hard to not let my thoughts get away from me. We have been so blessed that Conner has done so well and have been able to savor the moments. He has been such an enjoyable baby and we are just in love with the little guy. He has a sweet little smile and radiant spirit.
11 comments:
Awe... he is soo sweet! I NEED to come up there and cuddle with the sweet little babe. You can just see in his sweet little face what a special spirit he is. I am/have praying for you Sariah so that you can feel peace. We always pray for Conner too of course :)
Oh, I love that last picture. What a sweet face!! I hope all goes well too with the upcoming surgery. And yeah for Andy finding a new job! (I talked with Dad last night)! Keeping you guys in our prayers as always-
what sweet pictures!
I'll keep praying for you guys. He looks great! Lok at him holding up his head so well! That is wonderful! Maile could not hold hers up until she was about 8 months old. Just remember, one day at a time! You all can do it!
Cute pictures. Can't wait to see the other family ones too!
You people are seriously my idols. I can't believe how much you have had to live the gospel lately. That sounded weird, but I hope you know what I mean.
What cute pictures. You are blessed with such a sweet family Sariah. Like...you said one day at a time. I'm sure his surgery will go well! We're praying for you!
Is it already time to go back??? Wishing you all our best and Conner (and your family) will be in my prayers...he's looking great! Your entire family is just darling, what great pictures :)
He looks like such a serious little guy! He is getting big though. Good luck next month, we will be remembering you!
What sweet pictures. We will keep little Conner in our prayers as he goes for his surgery.
Love you,
Heather
Oh Sariah, I'm sorry...I know how those thoughts can creep in. But STAY positive. Although I haven't faced anything so serious with my babies, we all get those moments when they are sick or have other problems. For me nights are always hard, that is when the doubts start creeping in. I have found though if I just tell myself to stop and literally start naming my blessings in my head that I can chase away the darkness and fear.
We will include Connor and you and Andy in our prayers. You are a great mom!! Take care of yourself too!...and tell Whit that she looked great as hannah montana!
Post a Comment