3.24.2009

Random Pictures/Happenings...

Porter had fun at his pinewood derby this year. Weighing in at 5.6 ounces he won the
HEAVIEST CAR award!
To "legally" win any races it has to be 5 ounces. They had to stop at 5.6 ounces just to have any car left! His cars name...Holey Cheese, we all had a good laugh. :)


Lucky the Leprechan visited us on St. Patty's day...he turned our milk green! This makes hot cereal much more exciting ;) The kids got a kick out of it. They had a treasure hunt for his gold at the end of the rainbow that evening. They had to find four leaf clovers all over the house and then found the gold(rolos) at the end. This has been a tradition for the last 4 years or so. The kids love it and I have fun coming up with clues for the hunt.

Preston and Porter are wrestling again this year. Here is Preston with a gold, he was pretty excited. Porter won a gold last week. They are learning alot. It is fun to watch Andy teach them new moves and give them advice on how to win.

Here is Conner and I taking a little snooze. I love a babies warm little body snuggled up next to me, naps are so much better that way!

We thought this was our last snow before Spring...no such luck around this neck of the woods! We have had a few more since I took this picture a week ago. We are now officially into Spring so it better stop!! :)
Andy has had a few changes lately. He just started a new job! He is excited to try something new. We have been with ISR for almost 9 years and will miss it but know this will be a great opportunity. Interesting enough he will be working on designing echo and ultrasound machines for Echo Cardiograms.
He has also received a new calling, 2nd Counselor in the Bishopric. We are excited to serve with Bishop Zarecor and Brother Jensen. I had to laugh because isn't that the way it works...when Heavenly Father needs us to serve it doesn't matter what is going on...the work goes forth. We are happy to serve and know He will be here for us in our time of need.

6 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

My kids had fun with St. Patrick's day. In fact this morning Meysa though their was a Leprechaun in her room and came down terrified and wanted me to go and see what it was. She didn't even want to turn on the light. Well come to find out it was just a rock!! Later on she said she was scared of Leprechauns and that they were really real not pretend, as I tried to convince her!! I love the pic of you and Conner sleeping---so sweet!!

*Katie May* said...

I've never done anything for St Patty's, I'll have to start doing something fun like that. Love the pic of you and Conner

Meagan Rogers said...

Glad you are getting some naps in!

Lani said...

Great pictures. I can't get my boys to stop seeing wrestling as anything more than the opportunity to get tickled. Seeing moms nap with new babies makes me.... want to take a nap!

Christina Lyon Maughan said...

Wow, Congratulations to Andy on his new calling. Joe said, "Perfect". I guess when it comes to things (blessings and responsibilities) in life, "When it rains it pours".
And Sariah, the photo of you sleeping is beautiful! I wish I looked that good when I sleep. It's fun to keep track of your life on your blog. Keep blogging.

Dawn said...

Looks like things haven't slowed down a bit, but I hope the snow does! I love the green milk. I'd hesitate to turn the whole jug green though! Naps with babies are the best...