3.15.2009

Fun Pics!

Evian anyone?
Bombsi!!Christmas babies Conner and cousin Carsten Wonder Whitley!
TANZANER to the rescue!Bring it on Darth Vader!Rage in the Cage!Whitannah MontanaDance Port Dance!Ok sorry Port just couldn't help it, so here is a boy one for you. Just call him 'Obi One Portobi'

8 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Those were awesome!! Thanks for the laugh!

Meagan Rogers said...

Cute! Whitley looks good blond.

Lydia said...

Those are so funny!

Christina Lyon Maughan said...

Hilarious! You make a beautiful mermaid.

Anonymous said...

What a crack up! Thanks for making me smile.

Mandy said...

That was too funny! I'm playing catch up on here and Whitley is a pretty girl and how fast the baby is growing. Love all the pics!

Mindful Mothering said...

Loved the How to catch a girl... so funny, smart boys! I'm glad you are enjoying the values. I haven't read the other book yet, but I'm sure it's great :) Glad everything is going well for your sweet family.

Dawn said...

That was pretty funny!