
What happens when you let your kids start to style their own hair???? Pretty good for not having much experience I'd say.
The only problem is they start out satisfied with the comb and capital G E L
but then they go for the scissors!

CHOP!!--CHOP!! He said it was getting too long. This happened right before pre-school...I let him go just the way he was. He was proud of it and I had no time. :)
6 comments:
Too Funny!! Got to love kids when they TRY their own thing!!
ha ha at least boys are an easy fix if they chop their hair off
Haha so cute. Mason is such a doll. He's going to be a little lady killer.
thats totally what i would do!
that's the best kid-haircut story I've heard in a long time and I hear alot of them. Too funny. It think it's great you still took him to school!
"Mason, I like your hair, but it is not very good that you cut it all by yourself. You should ask first!" This is what little miss Dany had to say!
How funny!
Post a Comment