Tanner is in a crazy stage right now where he can not take a nap or he keeps all the others awake until 9:30 or later. The problem with no naps though is that he turns into a bear cat! Every few days exhaustion takes over and we find him sacked out. We even found him on the stairs sleeping. Good thing it was only two steps away from the bottom! Too big for naps too little to make it through the day...
9 comments:
I'm so glad Landon has no problems sleeping. Funny pics :)
I love it!!! So funny. I sometimes can still find Dany has given in and fallen asleep. Often times she will come give me her glasses and hearing aids and say, "I am just gonna close my eyes for a little rest." So sweet!
That is hilarious. I remember falling asleep all the time when I was little, and in random places, too. Sometimes you just need a nap. At least he is still wearing clothes.
I know that situation all too well. He sure is cute though!!
cute pics!
I enjoyed all the pics. I have not checked the blog out for awhile. Love you guys! MOM
AHHH! I feel your pain. Nadia is in the exact same stage. She took a nap today so guess what kind of night it will be!
That is adorable! I had a friend in college who could fall asleep anywhere, at the table while studying or on the stairs while trying to make his way to bed. I hope that your little guy grows out of it and still isn't doing this in college!
this stage totally sucks! I like to find an excuse to take a drive in a cozy warm car about 3 in the afternoon and then let them catnap. But, it sometimes makes for a late night! good luck! And yes, at least he is still wearing clothes. you will have to ask colton about that one.
Post a Comment