4.10.2009

ATTITUDE

I got this quote off of my friend Katie's blog. I thought it was great and know I need to make it a conscious decision with my every day life and with the ups and downs of Conner's surgeries. (Read below) I hope it inspires you like it did me! :)

"I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day to day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failure, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances or my position. ATTITUDE is that single string that keeps me going or cripples my progress. It alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope. When my attitudes are right there is no barrier too high, no valley too deep, no dream too extreme, or no challenge too great. We have the right to choose our own attitude, bitterness or forgiveness, give-up or go on, hatred or hope, determination to endure or the paralysis of self pity. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we respond to it." ~Author Unknown

6 comments:

Colton said...

I really like that. I've been of this school of thought for a while. Sometimes I forget, but usually I try really hard just to laugh at life's ridiculous-ness.

*Katie May* said...

very good quote

Mindful Mothering said...

So true! Thanks for sharing. Hang in there little Conner and Mama:) Love ya

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that. I really like that quote and is something that I've been trying to put to words for myself lately. You guys keep your chins up! ;-)

Connie said...

That's the truth. I have on my phone Attitude is Altitude :)

Cami said...

Amen!!