4.29.2009

Random Pictures/Happenings...

"Da BUS"
Good thing I have an alarm that beeps at me when there is something behind me :) I needed one of those in highschool!! And no it does not beep outside the car like a school bus. HAHA!We went to our state park this last weekend, so pretty!

My muddy Porter boy...he found all the puddles!

-PRESTON-
We wanted the kids to have some fun riding our new(to us)motor bike, so we took it along. Andy bought it from a guy at work. It is the perfect size for the kids. Andy and I look like the guys off dumb and dumber when we ride it though. :)

Not a good idea to ride with shorts...poor Whitley!

Whitley's new hamster named...hamster. He got loose the other day and we couldn't find him for about a day and a half. I had even brought Weezer in to sniff him out but he couldn't find him either. Well...a couple hours later he found me! I was sitting on the couch and I started to feel something rubbing on my foot. Surprisingly I didn't freak out, I know it is amazing!! :) He was stuck under the couch cover under our couch. The kids of course were so excited!
He is kind of a funny little hamster. He loves to sleep in his food bowl and likes to put his food and wood shavings in his excercise wheel. You can imagine the ruckus it makes...it is quite fun for Miss Whitley at night since he is nocturnal! ;)

Here are some cute pictures we have taken of Conner lately

Yee haw ride em' cowboys!!

12 comments:

*Katie May* said...

super cute pics! Love the 'BEAST'!

Heitmann Family said...

I love the van!! Real snazzy- My kids would love the motor bike too. Conner gets cuter everyday!! Looks like he enjoys his bath time!!

Colton said...

I was most entertained by the hamster story, I must say. Although my house would not be the safest place to roam around, there are a number of large snakes here...

Shannon said...

Glad you found Hamster. Your family pics are the cutest ever. They are so cute.

Aleia said...

love the hamster story...too funny!

Christina Lyon Maughan said...

Wow, you are a full size van momma! I had to drive something like that in high school. Please don't do that to your kids, it is incredibly traumatic for teenagers! The hamster story reminded me of my sister's hamster that she had as a kid. Her hamster got loose a couple of times, the last time it escaped and must have gotten into the walls of the house, because we couldn't find it, but we could hear it.

The Kimble's said...

Conner looks so good! Hope all is well! Looks like the park was fun too!

Meagan Rogers said...

I'm so proud of you for not freaking out about the hamster. I definitely would have!

Lydia said...

I remember you high school days driving. Didn;t my car get a dent in Eager one time? Connor looks so big and is so cute!

Lydia said...

OOps! I mean Conner!

The Houston Family said...

Connor is getting so big!! The eating must be going well!

Eileen said...

Your family picture is great. Do you have a redhead?