Mason had a fun Pirate Birthday today. They made swords and dressed up. They made a boat out of our Hide a Bed and even walked the plank. :)

They thought the best part about being a pirate was that they didn't have to use their manners ALL day long!! Heck, if ya look real close Preston even has the narley teeth ta boot! He must have still had his mouth full of Cheetos! :) They also had fun watching Swiss Family Robinson for Quiet Time.

Whitley and I made this cute little Pirate cake, it was fun to decorate.

We ate Tuna Sailboat Sandwiches for lunch with squid on the side(cheetos)Yum!

He had fun playing with Claws all dressed up like a soccer player, and got this cute little baby dinosaur too.

mason (he had to type his name) :)
Anyway I would say all in all he had a fun birthday and everyone else had fun along with him.
Here is a little poem I made for him, I will post the other kids later.
Musical
Amusing
Social
On the go
Nice
We love our Mason!!
7 comments:
That looks so fun. I love the pirate cake! You did such a good job. That picture of all of them together just made me laugh. I wish we were closer. Maybe a job will open at U of Phoenix in Spokane and we'll move up there for a while.
Looks like you guys had a fun day! Love all the fun ideas you had. Ya yucky teeth for Preston :) Looks like Conner likes his sword :) Love the cake! Happy b-day again Mason! Oh and the poem fit him perfectly! Don't even think about it Meagan!!
What a fun party! The cake was awesome- you are such a fun Mom!! Happy Birthday Mason- we love you!
Happy Birthday Mason!
So creative! I love the cake!!
Cute pictures of the kids. You make life fun for them. Are you going to California soon? We are thinking of you and Conner. Love you!
Hi Sariah!! I saw your blog and I just knew I had to be a part of it!! LOL. I can't believe you have 6 kids! WOW! That's awesome. And they are getting so big! We are doing good. Hunter turned 1 in February. Tara is good. They are in Benson and she is a principal now! I talk to Katie every once in awhile on facebook or myspace. It was good to hear from you!
Post a Comment