Mason learned to ride his bike a couple of weeks ago. Preston helped him, it was very sweet to watch :) He picked up on it right away and as you can see he hasn't been parted from it since!
Mason and Meysa can ride together-she doesn't seem to be very far from her bike now that she has learned to ride without training wheels. Yeah for Preston-I love toothless grins too.
5 comments:
cute little toothless smile:)
Mason and Meysa can ride together-she doesn't seem to be very far from her bike now that she has learned to ride without training wheels. Yeah for Preston-I love toothless grins too.
always fun to lose the front teeth if only Kiely's would grow back she has been toothless since January and no new front teeth yet
What cute boys. It feels like I haven't them in forever! It has been almost a year now.
Nice jammies dude!
Post a Comment