My good friend Kerry took our family pictures a few weeks ago. She did such a great job and we are so excited to finally have one with all of us together!
They turned out really good! I loved to see all of them in person. I think about you and your family all the time. Heather said she is playing phone tag with you right now. Keep on trying!
Beautiful pictures! Not a single bunny ear or lazy eye. I am jealous. Who knows the next time we will have a family picture. Can't wait to squeeze all of you again. we love you.
What a beautiful family! Wow!!Those are such great pictures!!! She did such a great job. I cannot believe how much the little ones have grown. So Whitley is going to be in Young Womens soon! I can't believe it!
22 comments:
VERY CUTE!! I love the last one with everyone looking up :D!
I love the last one too! beautimous family!!
Love them all. I love the one with you and Andy looking down at Conner. I bet it feels good to have everyone together in a picture!! Beautiful family!
Way cute pictures! You have such a beautiful family. Love you guys!
Super cute! Love the last one too and the one of Conner on your shoulder well and some others too :)
They turned out so good!
I love ALL of them! Such a cute family!
Ahhh Kerry - she does such a great job huh?! I love the first one! You guys are seriously outnumbered!!!
I love your new family pictures! So cute!
These are great pictures! Kerry did a great job. You've got such a cute family.
The pictures are great! Connor looks like he has been getting bigger! So happy for you!
Selena
Those turned out great! Sweet fam
I love them all! So cute! I love the one of Mr.Tanner! Can we borrow your photograoher? Great shots!
Those are awesome! I always love seeing the new ideas people have. And you are as beautiful as ever!!!
Those are beautiful!
I love your family!
They turned out really good! I loved to see all of them in person. I think about you and your family all the time. Heather said she is playing phone tag with you right now. Keep on trying!
Great pics!! I love Connor's manly little look. He's looks like what Andy would it 60 years! Cute family!
Great family pics... great colors... cute kids.
BEAUTIFUL family! Love them!
Beautiful pictures! Not a single bunny ear or lazy eye. I am jealous. Who knows the next time we will have a family picture. Can't wait to squeeze all of you again. we love you.
What a beautiful family! Wow!!Those are such great pictures!!! She did such a great job. I cannot believe how much the little ones have grown. So Whitley is going to be in Young Womens soon! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment