Cute kids! I have that same maternity shirt. Too bad we aren't close enough to take pictures together.
Sariah - I just heard about the baby. We are praying for you and hope everything goes well. Let me know if there is anything I can do for your family while you are gone. Think happy thoughts! Melissa Boswell
cute pics! Love the one of Tanner
Whitley does look nervous in that picture! =)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute kids! I have that same maternity shirt. Too bad we aren't close enough to take pictures together.
Sariah - I just heard about the baby. We are praying for you and hope everything goes well. Let me know if there is anything I can do for your family while you are gone. Think happy thoughts! Melissa Boswell
cute pics! Love the one of Tanner
Whitley does look nervous in that picture! =)
Post a Comment