11.24.2008

Oakland Temple...

I went with my friend Amy and her son to the Oakland Temple Visitor's Center on Saturday. The Temple was beautiful! The Visitor's Center has an exhibit by Angela Johnson(from Az.), they were beautiful sculptures of Christ's ministries from the Bible and Book of Mormon. The detail was amazing! I loved the one of Lazuras. You can google her name and see pictures of the sculptures. They were there in Az. in 2007. We had a nice day, we went to the book store and then out to pizza afterwards. The view was amazing(just a bit smoggy) from the top of the Temple. If you look close you can see a little bit of the Golden Gate Bridge. I know I have been posting alot...don't feel obligated to leave a comment, I am just trying to stay busy! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! It is beautiful!! You look GREAT too :).

Lydia said...

The temple is beautiful, of course! Call if you get to lonely. I enjoyed visiting with you the other night. Love you!!!

*Katie May* said...

Whoa!! That's the first belly shot I have seen of you in a LONG time! You are full of amniotic fluid! Gees! Your like twice the size of me :)

Megan said...

Those pictures bring back lots of memories. The oakland temple is the closest temple to where I grew up (in San Jose). I'll be thinking about you down there. Good luck.