11.26.2008

The House....

I have had a lot of people ask me what the Ronald McDonald house was like so I took a few pictures. Our rooms are like a hotel room. The main area has a communal kitchen, we each have a small fridge and cupboard. Three nights or more our dinners are provided for us from the church, restaurants etc. So many people help out! There is a media room with at T.V. and a library to get on the computer, read or play games. The picture of the large chandelier ball is about 8,000 crane birds made out of origami, amazing!! They just put it up the other day. Anyway here is my home away from home....

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Looks nice. :) The crane thing is awesome! Hope you are having a good Thanksgiving!

Lydia said...

I was so excited that you got such good news. The crane thing is pretty cool. It must have taken a long time to make. Love you!!

Dorlene said...

Sariah - love to you today. Read about the good news and am so happy for you. Thoughts and prayers are for you at this time.

Heitmann Family said...

Hey Sariah!! I stole some pics from your blog for the calendar I am putting together for Mom and Dad. If you have some on your computer could you send some more. I would like some with all your kids and individual ones too. I'll steal one of the baby when you post about him next week!! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. We think and pray for you guys daily!!

Kindy said...

Hey Sariah,
I just want to say good luck with everything tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and your new little one. Let me know how it all goes. Can't wait to see pictures! Love ya!
Kindy