12.03.2008

We are off...

Well we are off tommorow9:00 a.m.! We will keep you posted....

7 comments:

Heather said...

I tried to call you today and wanted to let you know that you and your little boy will be in our prayers. I know Heavenly Father is watching over all of you.

Love you,
Heather

Mandy said...

We'll all be waiting to hear. Our thoughts are with you.

Heitmann Family said...

We are praying for you. We love you and that baby! Can't wait to see his face!!

Anonymous said...

We love you and our prayers are with you!
Your neighbors to the West!

Anonymous said...

Best Wishes and prayers from the Zarecor Family. I had dreams about you all night long--I am anxiously awaiting news about you and the baby. Porter told me yesterday what you are planning on naming him and since I'm not sure if you've made a public announcement or not I'll just say that I thought it was really cute and fitting for your family. Good Luck!! Let us know if we can do anything for you or Andy's mom here on the Spokane end.

Kara said...

We've been praying for you and your little one and thinking of you today. Hope all is going well. We'll be waiting to hear.

Lydia said...

I''m so glad your labor and delivery went well and that he is doing good!!! You will all be in y prayers and thoughts!