
Conner trying on a hat for Mom and Whitley

Counting the loot....


The candy robber....

A scary water dragon....

A hot dog...I couldn't get him to keep his eyes open for any of the pics. He looks quite delicious if I do say so myself.
Spider man...Preston has been dressed like this almost everyday for a month and a half since I bought it for him. He plays the part well wall climbing and all. He and Porter have had fun playing the good guy and the bad guy.

Watch out for this kid. He had a ball all day long playing Batman. He was a bit
mischievous at times and kept blaming it on batman. Andy was out raking leaves with the kids and kept having to get after him for going to close to the road. Tanner would just say, "well batman plays in the road." He would ask him to help rake the leaves and he would say,"well batman doesn't rake leaves...etc. etc." Andy said he was quite the kick.


I thought it was cool how Preston showed up next to the Jack o' Lantern.

The dirty job of cleaning it out...

Everyone draws an idea and than we choose the ones we want to carve. Tanner wanted his to be carved...Andy did a pretty good job I'd say.


Whitley was practicing for crazy hair day at school. She got a little carried away...I don't think they meant facial hair to
Sista.

While she was at it we could not help ourselves. Since Andy can't grow one we thought he could try the new paint on
stache... Let us know if any of you are interested...we sell it cheap!
9 comments:
the kids all look so cute in their halloween costumes. i like the ghost pumpkin. ya dont see that one much.
Looks like a festive Halloween at your house!! I love the little Hot Dog, he does look yummy and I don't even like Hot Dogs!! Oh yeah and Ryan would need the painted on stache too!! Love you guys.
Haha...I could probably use a little of that face paint. Maybe if I could convince a girl that I have indeed passed through puberty....
Cute costumes I love all of them!
And the pumpkins look great!
looks like fun! Andy looks pretty funny :)
I LOVE THE HOT DOG COSTUME! SO cute!
Nice 'stache' Andy. Don't worry, I think it is a Finch thing, my dad and brothers can't really grow facial hair either...I like the pumpkins. We didn't make it for the pumpkins this year, I had to wait for Tom to help get them and well, when you wait for a man to do something...it doesn't always happen. Looks like you had a great Halloween. I love how Batman was blamed for various things. That's too funny!
We needed that stache on Andy when Josh came over to visit! That would have made a great picture too!
Love you all!
Oh Sariah, I have been following your blog for weeks now and am sooo very happy the surgery went well!! Even though we are very used to the post op sight , it hurts anyway to see your little angel there like that. We are wishing him a speedy recovery and hope Andy is by your side for a little while longer! I so enjoy your writing. Thanks for keeping us all updated in such a sweet way.
Hugs from Patricia & the twins
Post a Comment