11.12.2009

Doing great!

11.12.09

Conner is doing well! The runny nose must just be him getting used to new surroundings...thank goodness!! Thank you for all your prayers. Now we are counting down waiting until Dad comes! He will be here on Tuesday...

8 comments:

Meagan Rogers said...

Yay! Great news.

Heitmann Family said...

I am so glad to hear that!!

Lara Zarecor said...

Oh, I'm so glad Connor isn't getting sick! Praying for you and your family.

Kindy said...

So glad that he's doing well. Poor little guy is going to be a tough kid after all he's been through. Love ya.

The Houston Family said...

Yippee! I am praying that all goes well!

Katie said...

I'm so glad to hear that Conner's doing well! Thinking of you :)

Eileen said...

You are in our thoughts! I'm sure you will be glad when Andy arrives.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sariah, I really enjoyed seing you last week. Thanks for squeezing on my twins! I am super happy to hear your hubby is going to be there for the surgery. We are keeping our fingers crossed and pray for all of you on the 18th! Big day for a big little man. Good luck!
Hugs from the Monterey Bay, Patricia