11.25.2009

Everyone needs a mother

Conner has been moved out of the cardio-vascular ICU on the second floor to the third floor (intermediate care). We're moving up! This is a big step for us and a sign we are close to going home. Sariah has been loving on him all the time. He just soaks it up.
This boy knows he is loved. Even if he doesn't feel well, Conner can feel love.


If you listen closely (turn up the volume), you can hear Conner's faint voice. His throat is still sore from the ventilator tube. He squeaks like a little cat. It is sweet to hear him listen to himself. Again, you can see Conner touching Sariah's face. It is good to have a mom.

8 comments:

Josh and Desi Swenson said...

Oh, so sweet! Dany says, "I miss him". We all do. So happy that the 3 of you can be together! Happy Thanksgiving.
Love being sent your way!

The Houston Family said...

Happy quick healing!

Kindy said...

He's so sweet! I am so glad that your cute little guy is doing so well. love you guys. Happy Thanksgiving!

Heitmann Family said...

So Sweet!! Heavenly Father sure knew we needed our moms didn't he!! Sariah is the one of the best moms I know!! Happy Thanksgiving you guys!! We love you-

Lydia said...

What a great Thanksgiving Day for you. I'm so glad that he is doing so good. I bet you can't wait to get him home. Love you guys!

Lani said...

Thank the good Lord above! Big miracles for a tough little pardner. He's a fighter...

Anonymous said...

Oh Sariah, what a joy to see the new pictures and video clips and you guys "moving up". We are soooo very happy to see Connor PINK! Pink is "in" ;-) We are hoping you get to hop on a plane very soon...unless you get to take a day to come to the Monterey Bay! We would LOVE to have you or show you around!!
Warm hugs from Patricia & the gang

Heather said...

So so sweet! I love this post!