So I have had a few people ask me about how I am doing. I was just telling Andy tonight that I can't believe I just had a baby a week ago I am feeling that good. I am feeling blessed physically.
As far as emotionally I would say that both Andy and I have felt at peace so far. I have had my moments, don't get me wrong...and yesterday was definitely full of them! I realize the hardest part is yet to come with the surgery but I just keep telling myself that I am going to CHOOSE hope. Their is uncertainty ahead with his syndrome.....BUT I am going to CHOOSE hope! (Lots of self talk over this way:)
I have missed my kids alot, and have had moments where it has been tough. I feel like the kids and Andy and I have been blessed and comforted though at times when we have felt lonely for eachother.
Thanks for all the support we really do appreciate knowing that we have prayers and thoughts with our family!
16 comments:
I am glad to hear that you are doing well. I love your attitude, because really without Hope there isn't much left!! We love you and we HOPE for the best too.
The whole thing is about choices and thinking positive even though there will still be tuff times ahead. I am glad that you are choosing HOPE :) Beautiful conference talk on hope.
After thought. I told myself to just open the scriptures and see what I needed for the day. This is what I opened to. "Be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them in me, and I will make an instrument of thee in my hands unto the salvation of many souls...Their hearts took courage to go forth to declare unto them the word of god." Alma 11 and 12. I had this marked in read the way I typed it out.
You people are amazing. I honestly don't know how I would handle a trial like this.
I am so glad you and Andy are doing so well. We have to have hope or we couldn't make it through the tough times. I remember when Ronnie Jr. was born and the peace I felt through that trial. You are definatly being blessed physically and emotionally. Keep choosing Hope and know that we all love you and that you are in our prayers constantly.
Love Ya! Call if you just want to talk sometime. I miss our daily chats
I'm glad you are doing okay! Its hard being so far away and not feeling like there is anything we can do to help.
We are having HOPE here too, while we practice our FAITH. You are both amazing. :) Here are some links to stuff to do at Stanford, as well as a link to area stuff to do...just in case you have some time to fill. http://events.stanford.edu/today/
http://www.stanford.edu/~phartke/activities.htm
Orchestra tonight...looks really nice. Love you.
I'm glad you are feeling well physically. You and Andy have a great attitude. We love you!
Heather
Good to hear your feeling well. I'm sure your kids miss you too! We are so blessed to feel the power of prayer in our lives in tough times. Glad your feeling them.
You are amazing to have such a positive attitude. A few years ago there was a little boy enrolled LL elementary with DiGeorge Syndrome that I had the privilege of taking care of. He was such a delight. What I learned most from his parents is what you have already learned...that is to have HOPE and faith in the Lord. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Heather Graham
Sariah,
I am so glad to hear that you are feeling well. Our Heavenly Father is merciful in so many "little" ways isn't he? It is through these small things that we are given what helps me to have and keep that Hope! I know that he loves all of us- he is hearing all of our prayers for Conner, the doctors and You too~!
Love Airica
Sariah, I am amazed at your faith, you are truly an elect lady. We love you all.
You sound really great, Sariah. I'm sure getting the news of the Di George's was tough, something you were not expecting. You are so right that choosing HOPE is the only way... You do what you have to do and having a positive attitude sure makes everything a little easier to handle. I have a picture in my bedroom that says, "Good Cheer is the Best Healer". I found it after finding out about Maddie's diagnosis, and have it to look at every morning when I wake up to remind myself that my attitude is everything and Maddie having a happy mom, full of hope, would be one of the best healers for her. Anyway, I'm proud of you and I do know how hard it can be. The uncertaintity is awful at times but with FAITH in our Father and His plan, it's the best and only way to get us through those down times. The shower was a great place for me to just let it all out...I'm praying for you, Conner, and your family...
Heart hugs,
Katie
Sariah,
This is Meagan's sister Monette. I just want you to know that your family is in our prayers and thank you for the lesson you are teaching all of us about Faith and HOPE. Never once in any of these posts can I sense anger or dissapointment, just love, faith, hope and the peace that only our Savior and His gospel can bring. Your faith and hope is such a testimony of His power and of how if we have Faith and HOPE we can be comforted and blessed. Thank you for setting such a wonderful example. May your prayers be answered and your hearts comforted.
Glad to hear you are feeling good. The older kids were at the ward Christmas party last night and seemed to be doing well. I talked with your dad a little and offered to help if needed. He said that he was doing good andbeverything for this next weekend is planned out. It will be so nice for you to have the whole family together again. Whitley was very excited for the trip. Will the kids be able to see Conner? Call if you need anything.
Post a Comment