

Conner was awake a couple times today and it was great interacting with him. He is sooo sweet. I took some video of him to try and capture his sweetness. He did not have his CT scan today. We arrived at the hospital this morning and they said they had to up the dopamine for his low blood pressure. They decided to do a Heart Cath where they put a catheter up the femoral artery and shoot a die up to his heart so they can see exactly where all the vessels are. They said they were going to do it today or tomorrow.... we came back after dinner and found that they had almost cut his dose in half and he was doing fine so now we are back to possibly performing the CT scan instead. We are learning to "roll with it":) .....just glad he is doing well in the meantime. Hopefully we will have some kind of test tomorrow.
13 comments:
Conner is so cute. We hope you get some answers today about the tests-but it is good you are "rolling" with each day. We love your family and pray daily for all of you, expecially little Conner. Love, Aunt Eileen
That first pic is so sweet :) You'll have to take more video when the nurse isn't around :) Glad the blood pressure stuff is going better. Call us today to let us know how the scan went.
Hi there, Hey Andy I found your pants. When you were looking for them I was probably wearing them HA HA HA. Seriously did you see that I had them on and was afraid to say something? Enjoy wearing my hip huggers and bell bottoms. HEE HEE. Go buy some more pants and send me the bill. Merry Christmas early HA HA HA Glad to see all the updates. Love you tons
I'm with Katie May...more pictures and video! The kids and I LOVE them. We look forward to having the tests done and learning what they find out! He is absolutely scrumptious! WE are keeping up the prayers, and are thinking of you throughout the day.
Lovve you all!
Airica
I love that first pic. I keep changing his picture in the calendar because you keep posting such cute pics. I am with the others, I would love more videos. Glad he is doing well, and let us know how the test goes. Lauryn says to tell you that "Baby Conner, oh he is so sweet". We are remembering you in our prayers.
Congrats Andy and Sariah. He is so adorable! What a sweet little video. I hope that the tests will have good news for your sweet baby. Love you!
Aunt Kindy
Great pictures! Just missed being able to have the kids come look. They were getting on the bus as I was opening up the computer! They were able to see yesterday's photos, and I will have them come by this afternoon.
Look at that little face! CUTE!!!
Daily prayers and loves,
Josh and Desi
It's so great to see him with his eyes open! What a sweetie. We are having a comical time calling him Conner during prayers, he is now, "Um, Porter's little brother, you know the youngest one, that has a name now that I forgot." That was Ben yesterday. LOL it was pretty funny, he was trying so hard to remember. Anyway, we are thinking of you always!
What a darling picture of Conner. Keep taking them. He looks pretty long. I hope you have some results soon. Give him kisses from Great Auntie Lydia.
He is precious. Glad things are going well. Hope you are feeling well also.
Sariah,
The Tieman's are praying for baby Connor. He is adorable!
What sweet pictures of baby Conner! I loved the video too! I agree with Katie... when the nurse isn't around sneak some more video of that cute little guy!:)
Love,
Heather
Andy and Sariah, Conner is a very cute and sweet baby. We just want you to know that we are thinking about you and have you in our prayers.
The Van Allen Family
Post a Comment