We went to a redwood grove and found huge sheep showers. They were really good eating. Whitly was sick the day before, so Sariah and Whitley stayed home. We missed them.
We also went to the beach. We had fun beach combing and playing on the sand. It was a beautiful day.
14 comments:
I am so glad you all got to be together for Christmas!!! That last pic almost made me cry :.(
Thanks for the update. I am so glad you guys are together and getting to have fun with one another. I am also relieved to hear Conner is doing so well. The Lord is mindful of us. How thoughtful of someone to remember your little family on Christmas with blankets. We love you and hope to see you soon!!
That's so wonderful that your family could all be together for Christmas! What a perfect reminder of our Father, & Savior's, love for us in the phrase "I will not leave you comfortless"... what a sweet gift!!
Just incredible! What a memorable Christmas together as a family in California. You are my hero Drew....
Merry Christmas to all of you! Grandma loves and misses you all. Give Conner a squeeze for me. I love that scripture too about being comforted. It definately helped me out in time of trial. Have fun together.
Beautiful! I am sure that this is not the Christmas that you planned but it will always be one to remember. Glad to hear Conner is doing well.
Merry Christmas! We are so glad to hear that you are all together for Christmas! You are in our thoughts and prayers! Jeff, Tanya, Kylie & Korbin
Ok, I've got tears in my eyes! I am so happy that you all got to be together for Christmas! I love the blankets the kids got. I am so happy that Conner is doing so well. We Love you guys so much and you will always be in our prayers! Merry Christmas! I'm glad Whitley is feeling better too.
(We're heading to Utah in the morning to meet our new granddaughters!!)
Merry Christmas!! It looks like you have been having a great time together. Sariah--your're looking so slim compared to the last few months! :) LOL Seriously--you look fantastic. I'm so glad you've all had a chance to spend the holiday together. We miss your family here and look forward to seeing Conner. Hopefully it won't be too long until you are all home together. I'll call after the kids leave for Spokane and things have settled down. Our thoughts are with you all.
We are so very happy for you all to be together and Conner's healing! The last 2 pictures made me cry! I miss you all tons! I can not imagine the overwhelming joy when you got to see all your babies! Much love to you all...prayers are continual!!!
Merry Christmas!
I am so thankful for the gospel to help us through life's trials. I can imagine the happiness when your little family saw each other at the airport. We love you all.
Looks like a great Christmas! I'm glad you could all be together. That forest looks like so much fun.
Ah such sweet blessings! Merry Christmas guys- we love you and glad that things are progressing and going well. We contiue to pray for Conner and for him to heal. Enjoy your Christas break with the kids in (warmer) California. Our thoughts are with you
Airica
We have been having computer problems and so I have been wondering what's been going on! So glad your family is all there. Conner is in our prayers. Sariah we will have to talk again soon (when you aren't as busy!)
love,
Kerry
Post a Comment