
Conner's surgery went well...he was in 6 hours. It was so sad to see him, I feel bad that he has to endure this. We are happy everything went well though. They said the first 24-48 hours are critical so please continue to keep him in your prayers, we have felt them thus far. We can't say thank you enough. We will post more details about the surgery later, sleep is calling our names...
22 comments:
I am glad everything went well. I hope that it stays that way. Still prayin'!!
Poor baby. This picture is so heartbreaking. I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. I will be keeping you guys in my prayers and thoughts.
We love you and are praying right now...
Sweet little Connor! We are glad things are going well. We love you guys. Your kids looked happy when we saw them on Sunday so they are doing fine. Let us know if there is anything we can do for them or you, besides the prayers :)
I am thankful that Connner lives in todays advance medical technology. What a blessing to have the heavens opened to the people who were inspired to fix the problems. WE LOVE DR. HANLEY!
Continuing to pray for your little man, and you! Love you!
So relieved to hear that all went well. It is hard to see the baby in all those wires and monitors!! We continue to pray you for and him. Let us know the details when you can!!!
We are glad surgery went well. hope you two were also able to get some rest, this must be exhausting for you - I dreamt all night of you guys. We will continue to pray for you all - especially Conner in the next couple of days, that his body will respond and heal quickly. We love you guys and think of you often during the day.
Love Airica
I am happy the surgery went well! It is amazing what a medical team can do. We are keeping Conner in our prayers. Love you !!!
Conner we love you and your family
Uncle Mike and Aunt Linda
That picture breaks my heart. I hope that he continues to improve and that you get to hold him soon.
Thanks for the update. We will send prayers of comfort for little Conner. Hopefully the doctors are able to manage his pain effectively. It's too bad they don't have something to manage your heartbreak as you watch him. I'm sure he can feel your presence and love and that comforts him. We continue to pray for you. Blog the details when you get a chance (I'll try to be patient).
I am SO glad that your little man is doing well. Whitley told on on the phone last night he was in sugery. I am glad he's do in well. Kels
What good news that it went well! Can't wait for the next update.
Glad to hear that everything went well. It is the hardest thing seeing our babies like this...such a helpless feeling. Just remember that he has to endure this to be able to come home and he'll never remember it although it will be etched in your mind for the rest of your life. He is a little blessing and may you both get some much needed rest. Praying!!!
Love,
Katie
Congratulations! He is a trooper. Get your rest now because when you bring him home the work really begins! Your pictures bring back so many memories. I am glad you are taking pictures because I promise you, you will forget the details.
I am so glad the surgery went well. That picture is so sad. heartbreaking. Praying for you Conner, we love you!
Love,
Heather
I checked your blog before I went to work this morning and then I called Connie on my break to see how Conner was doing. I'm so thankful the surgery went well. I have a prayer in my heart for him all the time and for the Dr.s. I hope you two can get some rest and feel at peace. He's a fighter, that's for sure! Love you all!
I am so glad the surgery went well. We pray that he continues to do well and that you continue to feel peace.
Oh Sariah, I am so glad to hear the news! My students are interested to hear how Conner is doing because I first checked the blog in class and started to cry--they all wanted to know why. So we are all thinking of you and the family and they are amazed at how resilient babies are. Keep up the happy thoughts and I am sending them your way! What a wonderful Christmas present to have the upturn of events!
Sweet Baby! We are still praying for you all.
sobering picture.... just a few weeks old and already a 6 hour surgery. Thank goodness he'll remember absolutely zero of this. He'll just have some scars to remind him of his miraculous past and pictures to prove the tender mercies of the Lord.
Post a Comment