The heart catheter went well yesterday. The surgery is tomorrow morning. The decision to do a full repair (unifocalization, pulmonary valve and VSD) will not be made until tomorrow when Dr. Hanley sees the heart cath data for the first time. We just spoke with Dr. Hanley's assistant who suggested they may not be able to do it all at the same time.
The most likely scenario is a right side unifocalization and then we come back in 4-6 months to tie the right and left sides together, put in a monograph (cadaver) pulmonary valve and repair the heart (VSD). We should know the plan tomorrow about 9:00am. Of course plans can change when they start into the surgery.
9 comments:
hopefully they can get it all done. But if not I think Dr Hanley will know what is best and will be led as to what the right thing to do is.
Thoughts and prayers with you! Keep having faith, it will all be ok! He is such a cutie!
We'll be praying for your little guy & his doctors!!
Good luck to you guys tomorrow...we'll be praying for Conner! Hang in there :)
Love,
Katie & Maddie
We will keep you all in our prayers, including Dr. Hanley!! Keep us posted as often as you can. We love you tons!!
Glad to hear everything went well! You'll be in my prayers! Are you staying at the RMH?
Your always in our thoughts and prayers. Love you all.
Thought and prayers for all of you! Try not to wear a hole in the floor pacing back and forth. I know I did!
I'M PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU! I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YOUR LITTLE GUY! PRAYERS ARE BEING SAID CONSTANTLY!
Post a Comment