6.16.2009

How funny!

Too funny...Andy and I posted at the same time. If ya want details, keep on reading to the next post! :)

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I liked Sariah post more! Girls are always better at more detailed posts :)

Meagan Rogers said...

I'm with Katie..haha

Krista said...

I just love your sweet family. I'm sorry to hear of all that your little guy has to go through. We experienced a little of that type of stuff with our little Crew. He was born with a lung infection and tachacardia (racing heart). So after being life flighted. Spent 9 days in the NICU. The breathing tube experience is heartbreaking. We feel for ya and are praying for you.

Shannon said...

I was thinking Katies words exactly to the tee. So no need to reinterate. I'll pray for your friends family. Hope all goes well.

Kerry said...

Sariah and Andy - You are in our prayers! I feel the Spirit when I read your posts - it is peaceful and there is also anxiety if I put myself in your place that brings tears to my eyes! I think I must be hormonal - and you get to be heroic. We miss you! Sophia stopped her prayer tonight - "What's that baby's name again mom?!" Can you just feel the angels there? I can only imagine. We love you guys.
love,
Mark and Kerry