6.28.2009

Hi...

The last couple of days have been tough for Conner. He started not eating very well yesterday and was acting like he was in pain, more than teething pain. This morning he threw up all over the nurse. He was dry heaving on and off the rest of the morning/afternoon. I came home for dinner while he was sleeping. He seems to be doing better this evening. The nurses and Doctors are debating on whether he is sick with the flu, or withdrawing from the medication. Drug's are not something to mess with people! It is sad to see how his little body wants it so bad. We should have a better idea tomorrow which one it is. Conner's Oxygen Saturation levels have been pretty good today. I am hoping they will stay that way and that they will be able to drop him to a low flow nasal cannula. I am crossing my fingers!!

If Conner is not crying he is all smiles! He sure is sweet with all the nurses. He just smiles and flirts with all of them. I love to watch him working his magic, he brings joy to so many. I have had lots of great snuggles and am loving it! Thanks for keeping us in your prayers and for all of the encouraging comments.

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Sariah, I am amazed at your strength. I am sure that is where Conner gets it from. I pray he will feel better tomorrow. Poor little guy. Love you.

Annie Taylor said...

I really enjoy reading your posts about Conner. I am impressed with your knowledge of his medical care-that says a lot about you and his nurses. I hope you will soon be with all your babies. I will keep praying for your family. Thanks for sharing your great example of faith.

The Houston Family said...

Poor baby! Take care of yourself in the midst of all of this.

Lydia said...

I sure hope Conner is feeling better today. He is a fighter, that's for sure. Love you so!

Katie said...

Hoping Conner is feeling better!