Conner has an infection. The Doctor's have him on antibiotics and he hasn't had anymore fevers, so that is good. He won't be extubated today. We keep thinking tommorow...and then it comes and goes. I really do think it will happen tommorow though. :)
7 comments:
I sure hope tomorrow is the lucky day!! Glad the infection is gone.
I am glad his fevers are gone. I'm thinking about you and praying for you all.
Love ya bunches,
Heather
I hope tomorrow is the lucky day tomorrow to :) Glad you blog or I would never know anything :)
I hope tomorow is the lucky day too! My prayers are with you!. I'm glad his fever is gone. Love you bunches!!!
More prayers. So thankful we live in the day of modern meds. Have your read Russell M. Nelson's biography? It is called Russell M. Nelson Father Surgeon Apostle by Spencer J. Condie. Every time I see or hear him, I think that he was instramental in saving the lives of our children! Great read.
We will continue to pray that his little body will respond and heal. We look forward to tomorrow and good News! Love you guys!
Airica
We're thinking and praying for all of you and the drs and staff all the time. I know what you are going thru because of what Bronson went thru when he born and all the "maybe tomorrows". Conner is on a Mission to help all of us think more about prayer and Faith.
I loved the picture with him and the Savior. If we could see thru the Veil now I'm sure the
Savior is near and also Poppo. Love, Uncle Mike and Aunt Linda
Post a Comment