We took these pictures last night. The nurses tied a piece of gauze across the crib so that his toys could hang. He thought it was pretty
fun to hit them with his toes.

We couldn't resist this one...even hospital gowns are cute if you have a backside like his!

Mr. Bright Eyes. Yesterday was a happy day. :)

He had a lung profusion test yesterday on the MRI machine. The test lasted 15 minutes. Conner thought it was a pretty fun toy...so fun it tuckered him out.

They took him at 6:30 this morning. Dr.
Scheepers the
anesthesiologist said that Dr. Hanley decided to only unifocalize the right collaterals for now. They will let the right side grow for a while before tying the right and left sides together. The left side artery (what Dr. Hanley made last time) is larger and lower pressure than the right, so if they were tied together now the blood would flow only to the left and not develop the right. After 6-12 months of blood flow to what will be right artery, the full repair can be made.
Dr. Hanley will be talking to us right before he goes in to start the surgery. They said it could be as late as 10:30 before he starts. We are still anxiously waiting....
Thank you so much for all the comments and the fasting and prayers. We feel peace today.
9 comments:
what a cute little guy. glad to hear things are going well. we'll keep you in our prayers.
He does have quite a cute backside indeed!! I am glad to see smiles on his face. I hope things are going well today for you. We are too anxiously waiting to hear how things went!! We love you - give Conner kisses when you can for us!!
I'm glad that things are going well. I'm praying for you and sweet little Conner. Love you!
Aunt Kindy
I love the picture of the open-back gown!! I'm glad you're so positive about the surgery- we'll be praying for all of you :)
What a sweetie! Praying for you all.
Love,
Heather
I LOVE the sleeping one under the MRI machine! Glad to hear that everything is going well. I think of you guys often!
Sariah I cannot believe how BIG Conner is - he has grown a lot since we did pictures! Cute little baby chub. Hope things are going well.
Thinking of you guys and sending lots of prayers and happy thoughts your way...
You are brave souls. I'm praying for you! Like, right now.
Post a Comment